Friday, July 16, 2010

Megan Fox Interview Magazine July 2010

“In the past, I’ve been reluctant to share any bits of truth about myself or to really let people in on my reality. So I have said some things to throw people off the scent of what’s really going on in my life. So I have sort of aided the media in printing these misconceptions, which I regret.”

The leading bombshell of the Transformers franchise no longer, Megan Fox is never far from the box office. She next hits the big screen in Jonah Hex, opening June 18. The screen stunner has made plenty headlines for her often not-so-refreshingly honest remarks, and she using the film’s media promo tour to clear up some of the public’s misconception’s in a recent Q&A for Interview Magazine, conducted by fellow big screen star The Hangover’s Zach Galifianakis.


Megan Fox’s Baby Plans: “I’d really like to have a family at some point,” says Megan, who is dating former 90210 star Brian Austin Green. “Not that I’m not focused on my career — of course I am. But I’m just at that place where I want to spend some time at home and on my family. And if a great project comes my way, then of course I’ll take it. But I’m not actively out seeking something specific.”

Megan On Being Misunderstood: “I’m one of those people who fiercely guards their privacy, so I hate doing interviews. Because just in terms of the experience I’ve had with the media so far, almost everything I say, no matter how innocent my intentions are, seems to get sort of manipulated and sensationalized and turned into some ridiculous news story,” says Megan, who insists her comments are often twisted by the media. “It just happens so much that I don’t want to open my mouth or speak anymore, because everything I say becomes scandalous. It wears you out. So I’m a bit jaded.”

Megan feels somewhat responsible for some of what’s gone on in the press.

“In the past I’ve been reluctant to share any bits of truth about myself or to really let people in on my reality, so I have said some things to throw people off the scent of what’s really going on in my life,” she says. “So I have sort of aided the media in printing these misconceptions, which I regret. I’ve just come to the realization at this point that if I don’t feel like sharing, then I’m just not going to share. But I’m not going to go out of my way to mislead people or keep them at a distance, because that doesn’t really get me anywhere either.”

0 comments:

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates