Monday, July 5, 2010

Jessica Biel Glamour Magazine (July 2010)


Beautiful Jessica Biel covers Glamour Magazine July 2010 issue in a Dsquared2 top and Versace skirt. Jessica on magazine cover is flaunting her flawless beauty with gorgeous smile. 28-year-old actress, Jessica Biel in Glamour Magazine July 2010 issue talked about many things like on dating Justin Timberlake, on not finishing college, on fashion and much more. Photographed by Matthias Vriens-McGrath, Jessica Biel is featured on cover page as well as inside editorial in magazine.

Jessica Biel on dating Justin Timberlake: “I guess I would say my thing is just as wonderful. And that’s the only way–when you each have your own world and it’s just as great.”

Jessica Biel on not finishing college: “I do still have a desire, a pang in my heart, when I think about it and the fact that I didn’t spend my four years with my friends. I didn’t stay with my friend Hayden in our apartment–I bailed and she ended up living with some random people. I still feel bad. But then again, I’ve had wonderful experiences.”

Jessica Biel on fashion: “I’m not someone who has this amazing instinct about fashion. Sometimes I cannot be bothered…I just thrown on whatever is comfortable. I literally spent most of my teenage years in Umbro shorts and No Fear T-shirts.”

Jessica Biel on how she’s like her A-Team character, Charisa Sosa: “She’s a hard-core adrenaline junkie. I’m also an adrenaline junkie. I’m a romantic adrenaline junkie!”

Jessica Biel on what she learned climbing Mount Kilimanjaro: “I’ve learned that I can push forward, which was exciting for me. When you get out into the wilderness and strip [away] all of the stuff in your everyday life, you really gain a great respect for your own life, simply as it is. Needing things starts to feel like, Oh, I kind of have everything, don’t I? It’s pretty great.”


0 comments:

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates