Friday, January 8, 2010

Shruti Haasan on Elle cover January-2010


Shruti Hasaan is 24 and one film old. Judge her by this and you would be mistaken. The brown eyed beauty lets her hair down for this month’s issue of Elle magazine and gives us a peek into her world: her career in music, star parents and her insecurities about not fitting in to Bollywood.


The daughter of legendary Tamil actor turned director Kamal Hassan and actress Sarika, Shruti Hassan has a keen ear for music. Bob Dylan, Pink Floyd, Tamil music and RD Burman find place on her CD rack. On doing the music for her father’s remake of A Wednesday, the singer-songwriter-composer tells the mag, “After doing the music for a film, it kind of changes your perspective on your own music…I have found a new phase in my life, I have found a new sound, and now I am setting up a new band”.

The gorgeous starelet is looking forward to B-town, going through film scripts in Mumbai. She states, “Its really about doing something that makes sense to me and focusing on that. I am excited to see what Bollywood comes up with for me”. And does she feel that she might not fit in? She says, “I have always felt in general that I might not fit in, in life”.




0 comments:

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates