Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Salma Hayek: InStyle June 2010 Cover Girl

Salma Hayek Covers Instyle Magazine June 2010 issue and unveils secret behind changing her name from Salma Hayek to Salma Hayek Pinault. Salma Hayek in Alexander McQueen dress is looking all the more gorgeous.

Beautiful Salma Hayek talked about many thing in this issue like about space traveling, on quitting some of her interest, on whether she’d ever have plastic surgery and much more.

Salma Hayek on Changing her Name from Salma Hayek to Salma Hayek Pinault:

“It was [daughter] Valentina’s request. I didn’t think about it until she brought it up. We were shooting a film, and she saw my chair with my name on it. She said, ‘What does it say there?’ And I said, ‘Salma Hayek.’ And she said, ‘What about Pinault? Why not Pinault?’ Because here people say ‘Madame Pinault.’ I said to myself, ‘ This is who I am now. I’m starting a whole new life. I’ve never been happier. Why shouldn’t I share it with the people who have been supporting me my whole career, who have been with me since the beginning? ‘I’m a private person, but I should let them in on the fact that I’m a different person, and a better person. It’s a new life.’

Salma Hayek on whether she’d ever have plastic surgery: “No surgical tweaks. No Botox either. Look. [She raises her eyebrows.] I think it is terrible, these girls in their late 20s injecting their faces and lips. One told me, ‘If I kill my muscles now, I’ll never get wrinkles.’ Can you imagine?”



0 comments:

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates