Saturday, June 12, 2010

Katherine Heigl Interview on Harper’s Bazaar

Katherine Heigl Gets Real
Now that she's a married mom of an adopted daughter, the outspoken Katherine Heigl is learning to think before she speaks.

Katherine is on next month’s cover of Harper’s Bazaar, looking amazing and every bit the movie star. Bye-bye, TV land! And in a candid interview, she opens up about learning to think before she speaks (let’s hope not too much), her career, marriage, and motherhood. Katherine is photographed with dogs throughout the story. She is passionate about animals and supports the Jason Debus Heigl Foundation “Hounds of Hope”, which honors her late brother, rescuing dogs from high-kill shelters throughout Southern California and readying them to find loving homes.

Katherine stars in the upcoming action comedy Killers, with co-star Ashton Kutcher. She talks to Harper’s Bazaar about speaking her mind: “I spent so many years just saying what I felt without thinking about the ramifications, without understanding that I have this opinion but not everyone might share that opinion and now they don’t like me because of it. That was really awkward.”


Katherine also opens up about the pressure in Hollywood to keep up with fashion–not your only–your babies! “Dude, I try, but I’m not nailing the baby fashion,” she says. “It’s intimidating. I get beautiful outfits from Gap and baby Juicy, but I’m not layering it or putting her in Prada flats. It’s really stressing me out.”

In the article Katherine also discusses her marriage to singer Josh Kelley: “There were a good few weeks when I almost smothered him with his pillow,” she says. “But that’s marriage, two people with totally different lives and totally different experiences just trying to fit.”




Check out Katherine Heigle’s interview at Harper’s Bazaar.

0 comments:

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates