Saturday, March 13, 2010

Maybelline Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara

Maybelline Pulse Perfection by Define-A-Lash Vibrating Mascara

Claim: Maybelline's Pulse Perfection Vibrating Mascara is battery powered and gently vibrates in a horizontal motion to reach and define each lash from root to tip to ensure no lash goes uncoated.

My Review: I am doing my first review about a product. I HATE THIS PRODUCT.
Just Hate... i was in SASA the other day and i thought of trying it on, at first this seems to be fun, but as soon as i applied it OMG each of my fash had such thick coat of Mascara on it, that just looked horrible. I just hate everything about it. No offence but i have used tons of other products and none of them took me such long to take of that Mascara as well.

If anyone of you have tried it, let me how it.


0 comments:

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates