Sunday, March 28, 2010

Catherine Zeta Jones Favorite Beauty Products

Catherine Zeta Jones is a timeless beauty, but admits she was a bit of an ugly duckling growing up .

I had eczema as a kid and my mother would use the Eight Hour Cream [Elizabeth Arden] on my flaky skin. I still slather it on my lips, elbows and toes.

Who knew Elizabeth Arden’s Eight Hour Cream was a cure for eczema?

Some of Catherine’s other favorite beauty products are:

I always come back to this color. It's a classic.




Essie Nail Polish in Ballet Slippers, $8



This is a staple in my makeup bag. I use it every day.

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler, $19



It's fabulously moisturizing and smells heavenly

Juicy Couture Beauty Couture Couture Sugar Scrub, $45



These are designed to work so well

Tweezerman Slant Tweezers, $20



It really works. Once I started using it, I couldn't live without it.

Elizabeth Arden Prevage Face Anti-Aging Serum, $155






0 comments:

 
Design by Free Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Templates